Saturday, April 2, 2011

HomeSchool Parents are Incredible!

I'm weary having just returned home from the MidWest Great HomeSchool Conference in Cincinnati. What an incredible time. I am in awe of the parents I met this weekend and the passion and fervor they have for providing their children with a quality education. I appreciate those who took the time to attend our workshop, their attention, great questions, and compliments. Your kindness is much appreciated. There is nothing I enjoy more than support a parent in teaching their child to read. I'm looking forward to hearing from several people who are interested in having Read Me Home present workshops to their HomeSchool Coops. Looks like we are going to be busy in the next couple of months!

Over the next few days, I am going to address several common questions that parents had about reading at the conference. Perhaps the answers to those questions can help a number of people in the instruction of their children. I'm home and tired, but I am already looking forward to next year's conference!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment